There are plenty of places to explore in and around Amroth all year round.
Below are a few ideas to tempt you, all of which are within easy distance of Amroth Cottages. Click on each tab to visit their website for more information.
- Colby Woodland Gardens – Colby Woodland Garden is a National Trust Woodland garden in a secluded valley, approx 1 mile from Amroth
- Dylan Thomas Boathouse – The Boathouse terrace offers wonderful views of the Taf estuary and the Gower
- Stackpole Walled Gardens – A stroll around the historic Stackpole Walled Gardens on the National Trust estate at Stackpole in Pembrokeshire offers a glimpse into a bygone age.
- Hilton Court Gardens – With 8 acres of woodland, gardens and geodesic tropical dome and stunning ponds, Hilton’s a place to relax and unwind.
- Narberth – is a shoppers paradise, this small market town excels with small independent shops providing an outlet for many of the artists and craftspeople that live and work in Pembrokeshire.
- Pembroke Castle – Famous for its Norman Castle, Pembroke is a charming walled town which dates back over 900 years.