There is plenty to do in and around Amroth all year round.
Below are a few ideas to tempt you, all of which are within easy distance of Amroth Cottages. Click on each tab to visit their website for more information.
- Folly Farm – The big family day out for all of the family
- Manor House Wildlife Park, Anna Ryder Richardson’s – Conservation Led Zoo
- Heatherton Country Sports Park – Activities and adventures for all the family, including Mum and Dad
- Paddle Boarding in Amroth/Coppet hall
- Celtic Quest Coasteering – Fabulous thrilling water based activities along Pembrokeshire coast
- Oakwood Theme Park – for thrilling rides to get your adrenaline pumping!
- Battle Field Live – Combat games using infra-red
- Marros Riding Centre – Beach rides, own a pony days or just enjoy a wonderful hack.
- Gentle Giants Shire Horses – Tailor made farm experience days with these beautiful Shire Horses
- Dyfed Shires and Leisure Farm – Shire Horse Farm.
- The Dinosaur Park – Great for little ones
- Steam Railway – The journey runs through woodland and then on to a steep shelf above the beautiful River Teifi.
- Gwili railway – Restored standard gauge steam railway running through a beautiful valley near Carmarthen